Monday, February 11, 2008

THE YEAR OF THE BANGS


YES, I CUT MY HAIR. I THINK I HATE IT. I WAS LOOKING ONLINE FOR CELEBRITY HAIRSTYLES THAT I LIKED AND MESE DISCOVERED THIS PROGRAM THAT YOU CAN PUT YOUR PICTURE IN AND TRY ALL KINDS OF HAIR STYLES ON YOURSELF. SO THE ONE THAT LOOKED THE BEST ON THAT PARTICULAR PICTURE WAS ONE OF ASHLEY SIMPSON'S HAIRSTYLES WITH BANGS. SO, I WENT FOR IT. FOR ABOUT THE FIRST WEEK, I LOVED IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A LITTLE HARD TO GET USED TO. NOW I JUST HATE IT BECAUSE IT'S GOING THROUGH THE UGLY STAGE. I JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT, THOUGH UNTIL IT GROWS OUT MORE. AND WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE I KNOW IS CUTTING BANGS TOO?

6 comments:

Jayme said...

I love your bangs! you look good in any hairstyle.

Andy and Yolanda said...

You're HOTT!!! Anna and you have an adorable family:)

Lynn said...

Well add me to the list of people you know who have cut bangs. It's kind of fun, although it takes a bit of work and a thoughtful outfit to look cute...but like jayme said you do look great w/ any hairstyle so just work it! Plus bangs grow fast so nothings permanent.

Fong said...

The bangs look great! You always have cute haircuts and you take risks. I have not changed my hairstyle in years. My first thought was that you look like Ashlee Simpson (the old Ashlee) and then I laughed when I read that part.

alise said...

Personally, I love your bangs. I wish I could pull off the bangs!

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

Hey Anna this is Melissa Gardner. I'm not real blog saavy yet but I wanted to say hi and tell you that your hair looks great.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones