Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Sandwich Stoppe



A lot of our friends and family have heard that we are buying The Sandwich Stoppe restaurant in Beaumont, but this post is just to let everyone else who hasn't heard, yet, that we are officially taking over on August first. We are closed on weekends, for now, though, so, technically we start business on Monday, August third. We are so excited. This has been one of Mese's life-long dreams to own a restaurant. Please come by and visit us. Our hours are Mon.-Fri. 9 am to 4 pm. The food there is great and we have big plans for redecorating and for spicing up the menu a little too. We have been so blessed to be able to do this. A big thanks to the Markwith family for their generosity too. Like I said it would be great to have everyone stop by for a bite. We have put everything we have into this and even some we don't have so we need all the business we can get for these first couple of months. Come in and tell us what you think. We are open to all kinds of suggestions for the menu and the ambiance. We look forward to seeing you. Wish us luck.

10 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

Congratulations! You guys will be great and I'm so excited for the menu! YUM

ME ;) said...

Hey you guys know who to call if you have any questions about the whole she-bang!!! I'm an expert!! It's hard work but I love it!!! I'm excited for you guys!!!!! Love ya guys!! Mese... Call me!

Anna and Bryce said...

OMG you guys.. thats SO FREAKIN COOL... congrats! love you both. We'll be sure to stop by and eat when we are down for the wedding. Thats awesome you guys... we'll be in soon!!

amber buhrley said...

That so awesome Anna! I had no idea. Best of luck! YOu are gonna kill me because we were in Beaumont last sunday for a school BBQ of matts. I couldnt remember if that was the town you lived in or not and was thinking to stop by and say hello. Except I started to get really sick and a little worried so we just quickly drove home. Hope to see you soon and maybe we will be able to make it out there sometime soon again and try out the sandwich shop!

wilbergrivkah said...

Congrats! Good Luck! I am sure that with your personality and good taste you will make it a gold mine!

{Erica} said...

congrats guys! I'm sure it'll be an adventure...just keep reminding yourself during those first few months that it'll be worth it.

Can't wait to stop by. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Gabriela Hull said...

I had no idea! Good luck. We will need to stop by.

Lynn said...

That is fantastic. We will definately come in when we are in town and I will pass the word along.

echolsfam said...

Wow,
That is great. My Dad took me there a while back, that was his favorite place to eat. Well when we visit again we will sure stop by.

Lynn said...

How's it going? Can you give us a taste of what's on the menu?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones