Tuesday, November 18, 2008

On the other hand...

Sorry for the misleading words in my last post. To make up for it I thought that I would introduce you guys to someone on the extreme opposite end of the musical spectrum as our Korean friend. If any of you don't know this about me I am very passionate about music. Good music rather. I define good music as anything that is pleasing to YOU. Great music however should transport you from where you are listening to a place of elation and melodic bliss. Anything well structured with a creative rhyme scheme on top of a jazz chord or two usually does it for me. Two words: Mario Biondi. His voice is amazing. His voice is deep. Deep as in profound and also as in low. He makes Barry White sound like Michael Jackson. He's an Italian from Parma and sings in English regularly. This one might actually change your life...musically anyway.

2 comments:

Pattersons said...

loved it!

ME ;) said...

wow... and I thought Tiares voice was deep.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones