Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Blog Page Just Got a Whole Lot More Entertaining

So, as most of you can see, my husband has been posting some messages on my page. At first it was just temporary because he had a few things that he felt would get looked at more on my page that he wanted to share with as many people as he could. Well, the good news is.....he has decided to officially join forces and just have one blog between the two of us. His old page is no more. You will know he is posting by all the comedy or lots of great music and such. I will most likely be posting about the usual: kids, family, and life. Like I said, his will probably be a lot more entertaining than mine. If you need a good laugh please check out the post just previous to this one. I was cracking up, almost crying, and it's only 6 am.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones