Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nothing New

This post is kinda pointless because I really don't have anything new to write about. I just felt like I hadn't posted in a long time. I will hopefully have some fun news of the arrival of our new baby girl in the next couple of weeks. I am so done being pregnant. I just want her to be here already. Oh, I did get my hair done. I am back to blonde. It's pretty fun looking in the mirror and seeing myself as a blonde. I feel younger. Sorry I don't have a picture to put up. We are without a camera, but are looking to get one before the baby comes.

3 comments:

jen said...

how exciting! i was wondering when your baby was due. good luck! and i'm done being pregnant too, but i've got a loooooong ways to go.

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

I love your hair! You need to post a picture... oh and your delicious lava cake recipe, that was amazing!! :)

wilbergrivkah said...

Hey, I am commenting on a blog a few back because I am new to your site, but my hubby went to Guatemala too. He lost 95 lbs there. lol It must be the place to get thin! I like Your husband's sense of humor.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones