Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crib Wanted

I am looking for a crib. I keep checking all the thrift stores and the D.I. because we can't afford a brand new one right now, but I haven't had much luck. I was given one way back when I found out I was having Marlowe, but it was put in storage and now we can not find any of the hardware for it. Can't remember where I put it. Anyway, I thought I would just put it out there so that if anyone knows of one, let us know and we can make an offer, or something. Thanks for your help.

3 comments:

Sam, Melissa, and Kayla said...

have you checked craigslist? They are cheaper there but if you don't want to spend any money ill check around.

alise said...

I would post a "wanted" ad on craigslist if you haven't already. Usually people that respond to those ads would practically give it away.

sara said...

i have a friend who just took her crib down and is willing to give it to you if you are interested. i can send you a picture of it and you can see if you want it. email me and let me know. swestbrook@charter.net


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones