Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My wonderful, talented, and amazing husband...

This post is so that every one of my friends and anyone else who happens to stumble upon this page for whatever reason, will know that I am married to the most wonderful man in the world or at least in the city of Banning on the north west corner of the Lamp Lighter Apartments. We have made an agreement that if he would cook all of our meals, I would clean. He was quick to jump at that offer - quick like a stallion. Speaking of stallions he is probably as strong as a stallion. He is so talented too... Okay. This is Mese. The real reason behind me commandeering my wife's blog is to let YOU know that I have updated and completely made over my blog. CHECK IT OUT HERE!!! Oh, and by the way, I AM as strong as a stallion FYI.

2 comments:

ME ;) said...

Ha ha--Mese your crazy!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

You guys are so funny!! I love your fam:)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones