Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It MIGHT be another girl






I know it has been a really long time since I have updated my blog. I apologize. This pregnancy has been kinda rough. But I am starting to feel a little bit better, luckily. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and my doctor does an ultrasound every time I go. This time I told him that if he thinks he sees the sex of the baby to let me know a.s.a.p. He said right now, if he had to guess, he thinks it is a girl, but that he would give me a much more accurate opinion when I go back for my "full" ultrasound. I am looking forward to that because I am still not exactly sure of my due date. It keeps going up and down according to the measurements he takes of the baby when he does these ultrasounds. Kinda frustrating. I never know exactly how far along I am. But for now I am sticking with the due date that is furthest away, March 7th, because I don't want to get my hopes up too soon. Marlowe came ten days late and I hated the frustration of having a due date that was too early. I went back and started looking at pictures of my first baby girl and I am getting excited, but trying not to get too attached to the idea that it is a girl. I have heard a lot of stories of people being told it is a girl and then it turns into a boy. You know what I mean. Any way, these are some of the pictures. They grow up too fast.

11 comments:

Williams Forever said...

How Exciting!!!
It is such a blessing to bring children into the world
and teach them what is true. Your family is too cute.
Congratulations!!

jen said...

How cool! I wouldn't mind another girl myself. It's probably true if you're feeling crumbing. Hope things continue to get better for you...it's not fun feeling sick.

Andy and Yolanda said...

That would be great if you have another girl. You both make beautiful girls, boys too:) Congratulation!

ME ;) said...

You'll have to let me know if it is a girl!! I have a lot of girl stuff for babies if you want them. Tons of things I haven't used.For now-I think our family is complete but if I change my mind I plan on buying all new things cuz I'm hoping for a boy. And it wouldn't be a surprise if its a girl-our side of the family is filled dull of girls! :) luv you guys!

ME ;) said...

haha typo... I meant filled FULL of girls! ;)

Gabriela Hull said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well...that's no fun. Congratulations on another baby! Your family is so sweet.

Jayme said...

yay! I love girls! :) Marlow is so pretty.

Brittany said...

Girls are the best. I love having my two girls. I'm so excited for you. Hey I just went private and want to add you to my reader list so I need your email address. You can email me at brittanynaef@gmail.com,

Mike Beltran said...

Anna....cool...I'm sure you are such a wonderful mommy!! When you coming to Utah?? You and your family need to stop by and see me!! Hope all is well!! Mike

echolsfam said...

Congrats... wow maybe another girl, that is great. I keep telling Matthew that I want another because I want my little girl. Congrats again and I hope everything goes well.

Lynn said...

You can't tell by looking at you that this has been a "rough" pregnancy. You look fabulous as always!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones