Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Marlowe and Mason Will Have a Baby Sister

Just a quick blog to confirm what we had been thinking. I had my ultra sound today and the doctor was 99% positive that it is a girl. We are so excited. I am happy that my Mason will remain my only little boy, for now. I have a huge crush on him. I think he will adjust to a girl better than a boy. He is kinda a mama's boy. I am hoping he grows out of that a little before baby sister comes. Oh, and Doctor Yoo says he is staying with March 7th as the due date. So that would make me only about 17 weeks along. Oh well. For now we are excited to start bonding with this baby girl and calling her by name. It already seems more real now. Girls:3, Boys:2.

5 comments:

ME ;) said...

How exciting! If your due date stays as is- it'll just follow that pattern of our side of the family havin' a cluster of b-days all in the same week. Luv you guys!

Vivian Campbell said...

hey congrats! you're going in a pattern.. girl, boy, girl!

Williams Forever said...

that is great, that's the way shake it up!!!

Brittany said...

Congrats you guys that is so fun. I love girls they are so fun to dress up.

Pattersons said...

looks like the year of the girl? except for those darn terrills in texas-goodness:) congrats on the little princess!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones